Dog Walking Service in Suffolk
A well exercised dog is very important. It is a brilliant way of maintaining the dogs' long term health and fitness, as well as the dogs' mental well being.
It should also assist in eradicating some unwanted bad behaviours around the home.
I am offering a dog walking service [Suffolk] where your dog will experience a happy, safe, enjoyable walk and gain exercise.
I am dedicated to your dog from the time I collect to the time I return. The service is for a one hour period and the choice is yours whether you need a one off dog walk or multiple walks on a weekly basis. There are discounts for block booking dog walks. If you have two dogs that need walking together it may be possible to walk both at the same time depending on your dogs behaviour I will ensure the walk is safe for your dogs, the public and myself. The walk will start from your house or in some circumstances a short ride in the Happy Dog Days Taxi to a walking destination.
During the dog walk I will have bags with me at all times to deal with any toilets done on the walk.
The important thing to remember is an exercised dog is a happy dog and my services are to assist you and your pets needs.
Here are some examples of why dog owners require my Suffolk dog walker services:
- At work all day and need someone to attend to your dog whilst you're not there.
- You might not be as mobile as you once were.
- Injured yourself and just need short term assistance.
- Circumstances have changed at home.
- You may want to enjoy a long day out with your friends or family and have concerns on leaving your dog for so long.
- You may just want to treat yourself to not having to do the early morning walk before work or when you're tired from getting home from a long day at work and need a dog walker.
For all of the above you may require a Suffolk dog walker.
See the price guide.